Commercial conveyancing is the process by which interests in commercial property are created and transferred. We act for sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants of commercial properties – factories, workshops, offices, shops, industrial units, or whatever premises you need for your business.
We specialise in the setting up and drafting of all legal documentation required for residential estate developments for new property, ranging from a few new houses to larger-scale developments, together with support on planning obligations and infrastructure service agreements.
We understand the need to act quickly in many commercial transactions.
We give specialist legal advice on:
- Residential development and plot sales
- Standard sales and purchases
- Short-term letting and longer leases
- Renewal and termination of business tenancies
- Options to purchase
- Conditional contracts
- Agricultural and rural matters