We undertake all types of residential property work in all parts of England and Wales.
Our residential property lawyers have a reputation for efficiency and excellence, as well as being friendly and approachable, and most of their work comes from satisfied clients who return to us time and time again. That coupled with recommendations from estate agents makes us one of Gloucestershire’s leading firms offering conveyancing services.
Since 2011 we have been pleased to be members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, a recognised quality standard for residential practices, by which we seek to continually improve standards in our conveyancing work and provide the best possible service to clients.
We provide a full service advising on:
- The sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold property
- Purchase of land for residential development and plot sales
- ‘Buy to Let’ purchases
- Re-mortgaging and equity release
- Extension of leases
- Purchase of freehold interest
- Land Registry – boundary issues and voluntary first registration of title
- Severance of joint tenancies
- Preparation of declarations of trust
- Drafting bespoke leases for individuals needs
- Deeds of Gift
Pricing Guidance for some types of property transactions is given below in the PDFs which you can view and/or download by clicking on them.
mortgage / remortgage